- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 15 Jul 19
Business Development Director
Exciting opportunity to join a growing international fund administration firm who are expanding quickly across Asia! Our client is a new & fast growing player in the market who is seeking a Business Development Director for their Singapore office, who will be responsible for both relationship management of current clients as well as hunting for new potential clients, especially in the hedge & private equity space.
- Oversee business development initiatives throughout Asia
- Present the firm's service offerings, handle new client queries, and respond to RFPs.
- Develop an understanding of new clients’ business models and processes.
- Identify opportunities to add value to clients through cross-selling of other products
- Lead relationships with third parties (lawyers, accountants, compliance specialists, bankers, etc.)
- Develop and refine the sales function by mapping out sales-related processes/procedures and communicating these to the team; adapting group-wide practices to fit the Asia market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years’ in a sales environment in the financial services sector
- Good network with funds (especially Hedge & Private Equity) in Asia will be highly looked upon
- Fund administration knowledge will be beneficial
- Hungry and driven attitude to drive sales
- Independent and confident to be able to pitch proposals in front of C-suite individuals
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be highly favoured, to liaise with Chinese clients and investors