Business Intelligence, Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for analyzing data and producing data insights
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Data analysis and generation of management reports for External Partners (Distributors) & Internal Partners (Regional & Local) in terms of sales & productivity, etc
- Preparation of timely and accurate reporting for management information/analysis
- Design and implement effective integration solutions to extract, merge, store and utilize data from various data sources
- Recommend and implement solutions on improving existing reporting methodologies
- Create a blueprint for designing, testing and maintaining that reports, dashbaords and deliverables, based on Partners' requirements on data points required
- Drive for report automation through scripting
- Effectively script and automate reports which allow for customizations when requirements evolve
- Offer support by responding to system issues or enquiries in a timely manner
- Experience - At least 2-5 years of data and reporting function experience
- Special skills - Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel VBA, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data mining and scripting.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Team Player who communicates effectively to key stakeholders and able to work independently
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.