Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
We are looking for Business Intelligence and Strategy Intern
to join our very talented lineup.
You will be involved in growing company operations and developing scalable processes. You will need to take initiative, enjoy learning and dealing with integrity in a dynamic and agile environment. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the fintech space alongside a team of diverse and energetic team members, in a company dedicated to your success and growth. What you will be doing:
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Create, test and evaluate new performance metrics to align company's business direction and goals
- Support business performance evaluation to internal and external parties
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Support adhoc data requests from various teams and assist in building necessary dashboards
- Mine business insights from data and transform insights into action plans for whole of organization
- Automate reports by optimizing the data query process
- Create documentation for datasets and business processes
- Ensure metrics and definitions are aligned across the organization
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Business, Finance, Economics, Technology or related fields
- Mandatory SQL knowledge for extracting data
- Ability to think critically in a structured and analytical manner
- Effective planning, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Keen to prepare documentation and write-ups related to business processes
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) will be an added advantage
We require candidates to be able to commit for a continuous period of 6 months, full-time or part-time (i.e. minimum 3 work days a week). Shorter commitment periods may be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .