COO - KYC Client Outreach - AVP
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent. Position Overview Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have a deep understanding, knowledge and experience of Know Your Client (KYC) on-boarding and Client Remediation KOP's and knowledge of local and regional policies such as Prevention of Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (MAS Notice 626).
- The Candidate will work closely with their colleagues in the client outreach team and client onboarding teams to remediate the existing CIB client population
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, Accountable Client Owners (ACOs), external clients and Client Onboarding Case Handlers to manage the Periodic Reviews for Deutsche Bank's client population. Tracking the status through the review approval processes and monitoring any conditions placed upon their approval by Client Onboarding.
- Working with Business Managers and Accountable Client Owners (ACO's) to identify client ownership, revenue review and determination of client classification, which assess the viability of client retention on the Deutsche Bank platform
- Dealing directly with the client population to request, review and ascertain the validity of key information received, including organisational documents, financial statements and results from Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) due diligence searches, Source of Wealth and Nature of Business searches
- Deliver client relevant metrics around the remediation process.
- Interpret AFC/ AML and KYC policy changes, determining and communicating the impact on GM and adjusting processes to remain compliant, including but not exclusive of documentation review and classification
- Driving requirements to streamline and automate information and process flows between ACOs, Client Onboarding, Business Senior Managers and AFC.
- Responsible for routing escalations to divisional and cross-divisional Client Risk Acceptance Forums (CRAFs) and notifications to GM Non-Financial Risk Council.
- Working closely with the Offshore DBOI team to process specific case loads and adhere to tight deadlines while insuring a high quality client experience and through active communication and accurate information requests and follow ups.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.