Cognizant Digital Business Leader, APAC
Role: CognizantDigital Business Leader, APAC Location: Singaporeor Australia
Cognizant Digital Business Today's digital innovatorsare winning with a new set of rules. They are redefining business models andcustomer engagement by leveraging revolutionary advances in technology andinformation surrounding people, processes and products — what we, at Cognizant,call a Code Halo™. As a result, digital transformation is a strategicimperative of all forward thinking companies today, and is being actively discussedby management teams and boardrooms across all industries. In response to thismacro-economic dynamic, Cognizant launched Digital Business, our Line ofService to help our clients to bridge the gap between digital thinking andtraditional business models.
We are seeking a cross-industry digital leader to leadgrowth for Cognizant Digital Business in APAC. This is an opportunity to join aworld class organisation, build an entrepreneurial innovative, pace settingpractice and be a member of the APAC leadership team.
The Digital Business Leader will be accountable forthe growth and health of the Line of Service business in APAC. He or she willwork with the local geographic market organisation and create the digital go tomarket plan, the priorities and propositions/services required to develop anddeliver business growth in digital in the market.
The role will involve working closely with Cognizant'ssales, marketing, client service, solutioning and delivery teams to driveDigital brand building, value proposition development and lead businessgeneration initiatives. This individual must be comfortable working in aheavily cross-functional, matrixed organization.
This highly collaborative role will interface across Cognizant'sindustry/sector teams (“Verticals”), service line teams (“Horizontals”), theDigital Business practices and the external ecosystem.
We believe that leaders lead from the front and arenot afraid to ‘roll up their sleeves': we expect the leader to play an activerole in preparing/reviewing proposals, participating in sales presentations andbe a trusted ‘Digital Advisor' to our client's executive decision makers. Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, internally syndicate andexecute the business strategy and plan for the Digital Business in APAC region,ensuring alignment with the global Digital Business Line of Service and itsPractices.
- Collaborate with Verticals,Horizontals and the central Digital Business team to create digitalpropositions and go-to-market plans.
- Build APAC digital capabilities incollaboration with the six Digital Business practices (such as AI & Analytics, Interactive, etc.) through both recruiting Digitaltalent as well as coaching the existing Cognizant team.
- Working closely with our sales andmarketing teams to manage and drive the Digital Business pipeline and closedeals in the market
- Drive thought leadership acrossmultiple channels, e.g. Cognizant white papers, company intranet, articles invertical or horizontal specific publications, speaking engagements, socialmedia (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, et cetera).
- Engage with various (Vertical andHorizontal) teams to both develop and integrate digital offerings withCognizant's existing services; increasing the value that Cognizant delivers inour existing accounts, as well as our brand recognition as a DigitalTransformation Partner.
- Lead the development of bestpractices, methodologies, products and services, as well as incorporate thesame from Cognizant central Digital Business into APAC.
Attributes of the Successful Candidate
- Significant experience in a seniordigital leadership role.
- Proven experience deliveringdigital focused strategy & process consulting; Experience with large,complex digital strategy & transformation programmes that deliver demonstrativebusiness value, data driven insight, improved operational efficiencies, and newforms of user experiences and engagement.
- Leadership position within amanagement consulting firm and/or digital agency working with and leadinglarge, diverse teams.
- Experience managing P&L andrevenue targets along with the demonstrated ability to exceed such targets.
- Proven ability to operatesuccessfully in a collaborative, matrixed global organizational structure.
- Ability to articulate digitalconcepts to all audiences
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's level degree
- Passionate about digital
- Strong interpersonal skills asteam leader and team player with experience managing and training.
- Team building skills withexperience in building consensus in a matrix structure and achieve goalsthrough collaboration.
- A positive, results oriented style– must have a “change agent” attitude – challenging convention and pushing usand our clients toward new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- An extremely high level of energy,sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with theability/willingness to work hard and effectively under pressure.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.