Contract Staff (Senior), Data Centre Engineer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Objective Support mission critical data centres and remote buildings operations in Singapore. This role is a 12-hour rotating shift duty and support the data centre operations in data centres. Responsibilities
- Possess good knowledge of data centre operation tasks and duties.
- Perform day-to- day data centre / computer operations duties (key management, escorting vendors, facilities infrastructure checks, degaussing, routine checks, desktop & laptop management)
- Strong ability to support activities in data centre and computer rooms
- Ensure data centre physical security procedures are followed strictly.
- Prompt escalation of incidents following the standard incident response procedure & track till closure
- To generate reports to management
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Cover duties if require.
- Candidate will be assigned to a data centre in a different location each month.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong understanding of incident, problem and change management procedures based on ITIL best practices
- Experienced in supporting Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors.
- DCIM knowledge and usage (CA DCIM preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- An analytical and inquiring mind to derive innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience working in data centre operations will be an advantage.