- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Country ICS Risk Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Country ICS Risk ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
We are establishing a capability to successfully implement and embed the new Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Type Framework (RTF) for Singapore. This newly created role will report to the Head ICS Risk - Singapore within the Chief Operating Officers (COO) Singapore function.
ICS Risk has recently been established as a Principal Risk Type within the Enterprise Risk Management Framework. The new ICS RTF seeks to bring consistency in approach and introduce operational structure to the identification and mitigation of ICS Risks. The RTF is based upon core ICS risk management and industry best practice frameworks and standards. The ICS team under the Country COO is responsible to advise, implement and sustain the ICS RTF. The Country ICS Risk Manager will support the Head ICS Risk to drive the adoption and implementation of the framework. This role will require hands on approach to understand, embed and guide the country business lines on the ICS RTF to maximise risk reduction and capability improvement. A significant focus of this role will be on establishing the compliance with Country Regulations (e.g. Cyber Hygiene Notice, MAS TRMG etc.) The role will require to have end-to-e nd view of all ICS activities with regular risk assessment, tracking, follow up and reporting at the relevant forums. The Country ICS Risk Manager will provide leadership and strong security risk framework knowledge to mobilise effort and commitment. They will maintain highly constructive and effective relationships with senior stake holders from various departments (i.e. Business, Technology, Compliance) and regulators.
This role is aligned to Singapore and will need to work closely with the designated technology delivery teams and business operations/Business ICS heads (where required) to holistically address ICS risk. The Country ICS Risk Manager is responsible for:
- Execute a robust and efficient plan to rollout ICS RTF by working with key stakeholders including COOs/CIOs direct teams, Operations, ICS RTF Implementation Programme teams, Office of the CISO and Security technology teams. The plan will incorporate digital footprint discovery, risk assessment, definition and implementation of controls as guided by the ICS RTF and tailored to the relevant areas.
- Supporting the Head ICS Risk in the implementation of the ICS Risk framework including working with stakeholders to identify, assess and rate the information assets, build out the risk profile per the framework, initiate risk assessments and put together treatment plans
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to validate Key Control Domains (KCD) and associated controls, accelerate risk assessment process, validate business risk profile and develop action plans to remediate to bring ICS risk back into appetite.
- Country ICS risk manager will be involved in regulatory inspections, supervisory visits and any ICS related incidents impacting the Singapore location.
- Represent Singapore in any regulatory meetings, provide the ICS related information for any regulatory submissions
- Interface with the Regional and Country business heads to assist with sharing of risk profiles, advising on cyber risk issues and addressing areas of concern
- Interface into Technology forums to ensure security technologies are operating with input from business and be actively involved in the roadmap of these technologies by providing business input
- Adapt to emerging and horizon risks and address issues to maximize outcomes. Urgent and timely action for risks and issues which adversely impact cyber risk profiles
- Re-planning and prioritising as required to maximise risk reduction
- Coordinate and plan for cyber crisis management exercises, build response and recovery capabilities, workarounds, ensure up to data playbooks etc.
- Support effective prioritisation and application of industry best practice into the ICS RTF and ICS business risk
- Identify changes to plan required in terms of additional components, reprioritisation to anticipate and respond to changes
- Learn from the recent regional and global cyber events and build into strategy to address current and emerging risks
- Establish and maintain working groups across domains to progress the framework roll out.
- Escalate appropriately to ensure Head ICS Risk is briefed and necessary decisions are made in a timely manner
- Support the Head ICS Risk on running periodic working groups and ensuring proper rollout of the ICS RTF
- Manage actions coming out of various risk and compliance forums/Regulatory bodies.
- Support the rollout of the ICS RTF professionally and efficiently, closely tracking timeline commitments for provision of information and action plans, and for validation of actions taken
- Ensure adoption of security tooling and capability to address ICS risk tactically and strategically
- Address and adopt response and recover capabilities and assist with cyber crisis management exercises, playbooks etc.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head ICS Risk, Singapore
- Head ICS Risk, ASA Region
- COO, Singapore
- CTM, Singapore
- ICS RTF Implementation Programme - Accountable Executive and teams
- Chief Information Security Office and teams
- Security Technology Services and teams
- Operational Risk
- Compliance Risk
- Keep abreast of any new developments in the ICS risk frameworks globally, participate in industry and external discussions
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid hands on experience working across multiple security frameworks (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS) and clear understanding and exposure to Singapore regulatory requirements.
- Experience in deployment and successful roll-out of risk frameworks across businesses with global footprint
- Hands on experience in one or more key technology domains - Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection, Vulnerability and Compliance Management, Cloud Security, Network security, Security Incident Management etc.
- Extensive experience within information security or risk function, with assessment, treatment plan and governance, ideally gained in the financial industry
- Experience in Cyber Crisis management, Response and Recovery activities etc.
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Ability to work independently to effect change across the business lines and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to execute on strategy with plan to influence senior stakeholders and decision makers to adopt cyber capabilities across their business lines
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open cooperative environment
- Stakeholder management, Negotiation skills, Conflict management, Decision-making and Team work
- Possess one or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCI-QSA, CSX etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.