- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Credit Risk Lead Analyst for Group Credit Analytics, Risk Portfolio Management
Credit Risk Lead Analyst for Group Credit Analytics, Risk Portfolio ManagementThe candidate should have 5-7 years of relevant experience in broad areas of credit risk management. This includes but not limited to knowledge and experience in credit risk data aggregation and reporting, Basel, BCBS239 and/or IFRS9 implementation. He/she is expected to:
Â· run the credit risk data aggregation and reporting operation
Â· work with the various stakeholders and/or lead key initiatives to improve processes and capabilities, including exploring emerging technologies in digitalization, AI and machine learning.
Â· prepare reports and providing portfolio analyses on trends, variances and key concerns, for external parties (regulator and external agencies) and management.
Â· proactively assess the external and internal drivers of current and emerging risk to provide timely information to management.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders (IT, Ops, Business Units, Risk modelers, Portfolio analyst) in a fast-paced environment
- A team player and self-starter
- Meticulous with an aptitude for numbers and yet able to have a macro view
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of banking products and their risks
- Experience managing and working with large databases and a good understanding of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Analytical tools (e.g. Excel/SAS/Qlikview)
- Experience in Natural Language processing and use of Python/R is desirable but not mandatory