Report to Head of Finance & Accounting
• To assist HOD to ensure financial reporting adheres to Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, the bank's accounting policies and procedures, and compliance with local statutory & MAS regulatory requirements.
• To assist HOD to manage the Accounts Team in ensuring timely delivery of management reporting, local financial and regulatory reporting and statistical surveys.
• To oversee the daily accounting operation, including daily GL management, review NOSTRO accounts reconciliation, OPEX processes etc.
• To review and enhance workflows and internal controls, and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures.
• To liaise with the branch’s internal and external auditors on audit matters.
• To prepare tax computation schedules, check tax computations, to liaise with tax agents on Branch’s corporate tax, to attend queries raised by the Comptroller of Income Tax.
• To review MAS reports prepared by the team.
• To check daily management reports.
• To deputize HOD in his absence.
· Possess a Master’s Degree in Finance & Accounting.
· Minimum 10 years financial and accounting experience; In-depth experience in data statistics, data analytics, accounting report management.
· Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese as incumbent will need to conduct financial analysis to colleagues in Head Office/China/Singapore.
· Good team management and cooperation ability.
· Ability to complete tasks efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to multi-task amongst various duties as and when required.