Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you'll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities. Job Description
Qualifications Technical Skill Requirements
- Collaborate with application teams to recommend appropriate DevOps solution, covering areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures.
- Install and configure DevOps tools
- Document and maintain DevOps procedures
- Work with Continuous Integration/Configuration platforms and tools to automate the deployment flow
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
- Develop scripts as needed
Professional Skill Requirements
- Possess 8 -10 years of relevant experience
- Environment management: Linux/Unix, Windows, Shell Scripting, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Sensu, Elk
- Build automation, code & configuration management: Maven, Ant, Gerrit, Git, Nexus, SonarQube
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, Bamboo, UrbanCode, CA release automation
- Collaboration and task management: Jira, TFS, Rally
- Test automation: J-Unit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Environment services: OpenLDAP, OpenVPN, NGINX
- Virtualization & container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with installation and configuration of Continuous Integration tools .
- Strong familiarity with Git including branching and merging strategies
- Previous maintenance experience of automated tooling.
- Good technical skills and aptitude
- Good at fault finding and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to variety of delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law