Digital Integration Senior Architect
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Digital has fundamentally changed the way our clients operate and Accenture Digital is at the forefront of helping them transform the way they interact with customers, citizens, fans and suppliers to how they manage their employees. Accenture Digital works seamlessly across the entire digital landscape from digital marketing to mobility and analytics. Our industry expertise and broad global footprint makes us a powerful partner to help accelerate growth through digital transformation.
Accenture Digital operates as a strategic business unit working in partnership with Accenture's industry groups to qualify, propose and close a pipeline of business based on our Digital offers.
To find out more visit: https://www.accenture.com/sg-en/digital-index
Digital Integration is a new capability focusing on horizontal capabilities such as Digital Architecture (API, Microservices, Cloud Native Architecture and DevOps), Lean Startup Innovation, and Lean Delivery. The Digital Integration Senior Architect is responsible for providing guidance and leadership to the Digital Architecture team while helping to grow and drive Accenture's Digital footprint to various clients across the ASEAN region. Job Description:
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Act as Digital Architecture domain SME
- Act as Team Lead in specific domain areas (Cloud Native, API, Microservices, DevOps) within the Digital Architecture practice
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibilities, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identify and qualify potential new clients, creating new business pipelines for the team
- Drive opportunities through value-based consulting - lead digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
- Lead end-to-end digital architecture design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Play lead architect role in complex large SI projects, working with other architects to shape world class digital architecture for clients
- Manage project scoping and resource planning for new client engagements or deals
- Lead in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Digital Architecture domains - Integration, Cloud Native, API, Microservices, Security or DevOps automation
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
- Minimum of 4 years of experience dealing with Mobility, IOT or frontend technologies
- Enjoys client-facing roles with actual presales and delivery experience as an architect.
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
- Entrepreneurial mindset - always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
- Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
- Strong in Cloud technologies - SaaS, PaaS and IaaS across AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA, API-centric/microservices and serverless
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends
- Communicates well. Strong presenter in delivering differentiated value through proposals and business development
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaborations with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers our employees a "Total Rewards" package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.