Digital Workplace Program Manager (IT)
Introduction to the role:
The Digital Workplace team as part of Core Services Engineering organization, has an opening for a contract Program Manager to join the team, responsible for the deployment of digital workplace applications, for Real Estate projects (i.e. New Offices, Office Relocations, Office Expansions etc.). The Position:
- Managing digital workplace application deployments for multiple Real Estate projects, across Asia. This includes Smart Building, Digital Twin, and IoT solutions.
- Act as project manager, coordinate with the wider, cross-regional, project team (Real Estate, Security, Customer, etc.).
- Gather project requirements and document in a Project Charter.
- Build and submit project budgets, track "actual" costs, and ensure no unforeseen over runs.
- Liaise with internal/partner Engineering teams, to have project specific designs and Bills of Materials (BOMs) created, based on the requirements and needs of the project.
- Manage the ordering of all hardware including touch screens and IoT devices, required to fulfill project requirements and track until delivered and installed.
- Liaise with wider Project team to ensure IT standards with respect to global solutioning, network security and data privacy, are adhered to.
- Establish a project communication plan, keeping the project team, stakeholders and management, up to date on each project being worked on. This includes representing IT at regular meetings with the wider project team, and running regular Sync meetings with project team.
- Work with and manage the supplier relationships in the delivery of projects and services.
- Identify technical and security concerns and work with the appropriate groups to mitigate/resolve them.
- Complete Post Project Reviews, for all completed projects, and share lessons learnt, with the wider PM community.
- 3+ years project management experience in regional application deployment and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering