- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Environment Management Lead
Environment Management LeadThe Environment Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of an environment provisioning and EOD jobs for Test environments, including infra and batch support as well as data masking activities within BOS. He/she is expected to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner by creating and implementing strategy, producing environment planning, assisting with application setup and development as needed, driving execution of manual and automated COBs and providing mentorship to team members.
The role exercises independent judgment to clarify tasks, set clear project milestones, deliverables, and provides leadership to the team. This role will work directly with Development, Product Analysts, Vendor teams, Application Support, and will interact directly with end users during UAT phase.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for test server allocation & Monitor the availability of the environment according to plan
- Responsible for end to end provisioning coordination
- Coordinates to resolve test environment defects
- Plan the reuse or decommissioning of environment when test is completed
- Monitor and review the progress of Test Environment Management activities
- Environment requirements gathering and requests capturing for allocation of test Environments
- Participate in daily/weekly engagement review meetings with BoS's management team
- Review progress of test environments Booking forms, scheduling and allocations issues
- Requirement gathering from Projects/Programs and finalize requirements
- Secure environments for use and manage environment booking conflicts
- Able to setup core applications, such as T24, TAP, TTI and other Private banking applications.
- Responsible for execution of SIT and UAT EOD/EOM in the common test environment
- Executes adhoc jobs, backup of test Environment & other application jobs related to the batch execution of the project
- Carry-out an environment maintenance & housekeeping
- Co-ordinate for refresh of test environments including data masking activity
- Manage provisioning of test ready environments including new build and setup for existing environments
- Plan and ensure EM support during project execution phase
- Lead for the EM team and manage workload including team co-ordination
- Manage general Issues and escalations
- Stakeholder Management
- Service governance
- Identify the CSI themes and drive the improvements
- Ensure processes adherence
- Proactively manage demand and capacity
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- Proficient with Java, VB script or other scripting languages
- At least 10 years of information technology experience including at least 3 years of experience in Environment Management and Provisioning for Technology Applications.
- Visible leadership skills and comfortable leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Well-acquainted with environment and application setup, preferably in the Wealth Suite domain.
- Financial technology background experience (Private Banking domain knowledge preferred) with experience in the deployment and integration of vendor solutions.
- Previous hands-on experience on Core Banking applications (such as Temenos T24) will be an advantage.
- Strong experience on Validata ABC and Environment tool provisioning,such as Puppet, Ansible or Automic is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex test environment servers and work cross-functionally.
- Experience performing risk analysis as well as creating requirements traceability matrices, have an eye for quality and detail.
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment to ongoing process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good knowledge on managing infrastructure with experience in supporting or administration on Win, Unix, Linux and Storage.
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and activities required to meet project requirements
- Ability to share knowledge and train internal support team is highly desired