My client is a global data processing software platform. They're looking for a Senior Consultant that have worked on huge amount of data; low latency real-time applications that scale as data volumes increase. If you are a strategic thinker and problem solver with a strong technical background this role may be for you.
· The consultants have the responsibility to deliver technology solutions to customers and prospects, often on-site, using the company's technology suite of products and software solutions. You'll work closely with the professional teams to transfer company knowledge to clients and shareholders.
· You will be involved with the sales process to prospect. This will include presenting, demonstrating and discussing solutions and implementation options with the end customer.
· You will have the chance to attend the US for extensive training to learn the design/develop solutions of the client's products and tech suite.
· Degree or equivalent educational qualification
· Strong hands on technical skills.
· You'd have already had solid experience on large-alone data systems and data integration systems architecture and development, high level-based performance computing (Grid, Parallel processing, High Frequency/Low Latency systems, large DWH, real time etc.)
· Based out of Singapore but does involve extensive travel across the region.
· PHD Preferred but not crucial.
Please send me your CV to I'll be happy to call you at your convenience. Alternatively, I would appreciate any contact details for any suitable candidates you may be able to refer.