- May 24, 2022
Our client is a renown general insurer in Singapore looking for someone to join the MAS Reporting team. This person needs to be strong in MAS Reporting as well as well versed in IFRS.
Reporting to the Head of Department Requirements:
- Coordinate month-end closing activities to ensure insurance-related journal entries postings (e.g. IBNR, UPR) and account reconciliations are completed on a periodic basis.
- Coordination, transfer and reconciliation of data from interfaces of front-end systems.
- Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and Statutory closing and reporting tasks (e.g. annual report, MAS General Insurance reporting including RBC2, statutory reporting) are accurately and timely.
- Ensure that the balance sheet has reconciliations for all positions.
- Reconcile and settle intercompany transactions within the affiliated company group.
- Take care of monthly legal entity close submission activities, including posting of accruals, deferred acquisition expenses and other accounting transactions.
- Timely execution and fulfillment of internal and external reporting requirements with minimal errors.
- Implementation of IFRS17 with respect to IFRS ledger and local statutory reporting.
- Implementation of new systems and processes impacting the flow of financial information.
- At least 3 years of accounting experience in a general insurer, reinsurance or asset management firm
- Strong in MAS Reporting
- IFRS17 knowledge is a great plus
- Able to work well in a team
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165