Our client is an established company in the Offshore industry. This role will be reporting to the CEO and required to work closely with the Senior stakeholders. They are seeking for talent with strong technical skills in financial analysis and business acumen to join them.
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual financial analysis of business units, prepare financial and management reports.
- Perform consolidation of budget and forecast for the Group
- Assist in the preparation of SGX Quarterly and Yearly Announcement of Results and board papers.
- Competes variance analyses and provides understanding of financial performance and key drivers to internal/ external stakeholders
- Prepare financial performance reports
- Handle business planning process, strategic plans and business cases using financial expertise
- Work with various team to review and streamline process to enhance efficiency
- Implement, document, monitor and maintain financial policies and procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy and possess professional certification such as CPA, CA, ACCA, etc
- At least 10 years of FP&A and Business analysis experiences
- Candidates from Offshore/ Shipping industries and List Companies are highly preferred
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and ERP system
If you are interested in the role, please email your updated resume with your availability and expected salary to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
Aw Hui Na