An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing private equity firm in Singapore! Our client is a young fund that is in the midst of fundraising and has attracted investors from various institutional pensions funds across the world. They are currently hiring for multiple positions, one of which is for a Finance Manager who will report to the CFO.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of fund accounting experience from a leading private equity fund administrator or Big 4 private equity funds audit, and also some buy side exposure having worked for a similar PE fund set up.
- Financial planning & analysis (budgets, projections, management accounts preparations)
- Finance and operations (investor cash flow preparation, analysis, treasury, etc.)
- Valuation (NAV, portfolio positions)
- Manage LP relationships
- Work closely with lawyers, tax advisors and fund administrators/service providers for fund set up and ongoing maintenance of funds and SPVs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA or CFA or equivalent
- 6-10 years of solid finance and accounting experience within the private fund industry
- Buy-side experience is highly beneficial
- Good combination of a strategic mindset and being meticulous
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills, with ability to work independently as well as with others as a team