Responsible for the periodic forecast, budgeting and financial planning & analysis.
- Support monthly closing and work with actual and forecast variance analysis
- Prepare monthly forecast submission and forecast package for review,
- Support annual budget and 5-year financial plan.
- Business partner with sales and operations to deliver the financial target
- Regular analysis including major project tracking, EBIT roadmap, variance report
- Assist in the preparation of presentation to senior management on business performance
- Adhoc request on data analysis
- University Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Advanced skills in Hyperion and MS office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills, plus good written and verbal English.
- Prior experience in manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.