Financial Services - Technology Consultant (Banking)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Within the Financial Services Industry Group,
we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors.
Professionals in our Client & Market
career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Technology Consulting Manager
, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent. Job Responsibilities:
- Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
- At least 7 years of industry/consulting experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc would be an advantage)
- Possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.