First VP, Technical Delivery Manager, Credit Origination, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
First VP, Technical Delivery Manager, Credit Origination, GTOAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Directly lead and manage a team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
- Responsible for the successful execution and delivery of the project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
- Collaborate with enterprise and solution architects to ensure application solution delivered comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
- Partner with development team and liaise with system vendors for issues and ensure quick turnaround resolution
- Adhere to system development methodology
- Plan project efforts to upgrade, enhance and maintain systems at supported release levels
- Co-ordination and rollout of platform releases with business users
- At least 10 years of experience in business process and/or technology implementation
- At least 5 years of experience in managing third party vendor relationships to achieve business outcomes
- At least 3 years experience at managerial level or above delivering global IT capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of system development life cycles and hands on experience with Waterfall/Agile best practices
- Experience in implementing large scale project implementation
- Good business domain knowledge in Retail and Corporate Loans Origination systems, Business or Credit rules management is a plus.
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and excellent problem solving skills
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.