- Permanent, Full time
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Global Senior Program Manager
- Full time
- 18 Feb 19
Global Senior Program Manager
Avaloq is driving the digital transformation and automation of the financial services industry.
Our clients are the leading banks of today and tomorrow. Based on our fully integrated banking software, we create powerful digital experiences provided through a standardized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) model to banks and wealth managers.
To further spur innovation, we work with clients, other fintechs, universities and hundreds of third-party developers in a uniquely collaborative way we call the Avaloq Ecosystem.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,000 employees and has a presence in the world's most demanding financial and innovation centres, including Berlin, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Paris, Singapore and Sydney.
More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Brief Job Description
The Global Senior Program Manager reports to the Global Head of Project Delivery. He or she leads project teams of approximately 30 to 100 people.
The main responsibilities:
- Managing highly complex, mission-critical programs (e.g. working with stakeholders from different legal entities in different jurisdictions or cultural environments)
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing complex projects (e.g. sales and implementation of new functionalities and modules or consulting)
- Leading and directing large project teams
- Creating contingency and risk management plans and work breakdown structures
- Initiating corrective actions where required (risk management)
- Achieving defined project objectives (scope, quality, time, budget, reporting, staffing, including both Avaloq group and external partners, and post-project reviews)
- Developing and monitoring project budget
- Driving communication with stakeholders
- Supporting and enforcing defined project management method and processes and reporting progress
- Representing project in governance bodies
- Ensuring interaction between relevant stakeholders and managing conflicts and expectations
- Facilitating the dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Managing third-party contribution to the program/project
The ideal Candidate is someone with a "Get things done" attitude, has a strong self-driven personality, is a Team Player and has high emotional intelligence.
- University degree in Business Administration or IT
- Ideally with certification in project management
- Excellent experience in banking (processes, products and regulation)
- In-depth experience in managing complex, lengthy projects and programs
- Skilled negotiator and discussion partner of senior management
- Used to contributing to strategic management decisions
- Experience in managing diverse teams across different locations
- Previously worked with core banking or digital banking systems; Avaloq a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- A Consulting background is preferred but not essential
- Ability to balance different priorities and mediate between conflicting business needs
A high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture awaits you! Click the "Apply Online" button below to apply to this position now.
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for next steps. We look forward to receive your application!