Global Treasury BMU Client Services
This role is associated with performing due diligence on counterparties/clients in terms of anti-money laundering/Know Your Client ("AML/KYC") for Global Treasury. Depending on the risk ratings of the clients, periodic reviews will be conducted yearly, once every three years and upon Triggering Events. The team supports the global GT network which include 7 GT locations in Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei, UK, USA, Singapore and Thailand and the Bank's subsidiaries which include OBMB and OWH Bank.
We are looking for a junior staff to support the team in the following areas:
- Process on-boarding for Issuers, brokers and clearing houses.
- Conduct client due diligence in accordance with the Group's Client Due Diligence Procedure which includes screening, conducting risk profiles and risk assessments on the customers.
- Liaise with prospective customers to provide the necessary documentation for account opening.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure customers are on-boarded and set up to trade.
- Chance to learn about treasury products, ISDA/CSA documentation and credit.
Reporting to: Head Client Services, GT BMU Qualifications
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, results oriented, self-starter and have a high level of self-initiative to improve existing processes.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to establish strong business relationships across Treasury desks, Treasury Departments, support units (such as Treasury Operations, Account Services, Legal and Regulatory Compliance, Group Risk etc.) and other business divisions in the bank.
- Meticulous with excellent time management skills and able to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines effectively.
- Strong team player who is able to prioritize, work and deliver under pressure.