Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role
As our Head of Business Intelligence
, you will be leading a team of 8 members to further key business objectives from a data-centric perspective. You will be handling cross-functional projects with a direct business impact by creating solutions for internal stakeholders. Your team will also be in charge of conducting technical trainings to improve data analysis skill across the company. What you will be doing
What you will need
- Leading and growing a team of Business Intelligence Analysts to serve and collaborate with business stakeholders
- Drive a large portfolio of BI projects and multiplier key stakeholders
- Gather, synthesise and translate business requirements to develop scalable BI solutions targeted at business needs
- Track business metrics accurately, perform root cause analyses and collaborate with metric owners to create recommendations
- Develop self-service reporting solutions/models to support data-based decision making processes
- Create mechanisms for deep business partnership, effective prioritisation and quality assurance within your team
- Fulfil service-level agreements by providing user support for adhoc data requests, bugs, feature requests and other data-related issues
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (business, product and data engineering) to enhance data collection
- Identify key input metrics to drive business performance
- Launch dashboards and reports to relevant teams
- Coordinate training and support on usage of relevant BI tools
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- At least 8 years of working experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineer or similar roles
- Hands-on experience in coaching, building and managing a team of junior analysts
- Strong in SQL, data modelling, data warehousing, analytical techniques, statistical algorithms and scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Prior experience in designing and executing BI roadmaps
- Interest in fintech, tech and startups
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convert complicated analytics into simple narratives
- Good project management skills in driving process improvements
- Analytical and results-oriented mindset; equipped to deal with ambiguous problem statements and make insightful assumptions
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .