· Leading the legal, compliance, regulatory, and anti-money laundering compliance functions of in Asia Pacific
· Provide advisory services on matters related to AML, FATCA, CRS, general compliance as applicable to investment management industry to ensure their adherence to respective regulatory requirements
· Formulate and enforce an adequate and consistent region wide compliance and legal framework and procedures to ensure compliance with all laws, rules, regulations and standards of good practice in relation to internal compliance, AML, FATCA and CRS etc.
· Review and update internal policies, procedures and manuals relating to governance and compliance, establish clear ownership of responsibilities and follow up remediations
· Reviewing compliance policies and procedures and further enhancing the compliance culture
· Acting as the trusted compliance advisor to senior management and providing advice on legal, compliance, control and conduct matters
· Providing a strong leadership to the compliance team and ensuring the effectiveness of compliance program across the various business lines
· Provide legal and compliance advices on KYC and regulatory reporting to internal across different departments and operations
Amethyst Partners offer specialized recruitment solutions within the asset management industry in the Asia Pacific region. We help our candidates to increase knowledge of their career options, and we provide strategic advice in unlocking their full career potential to achieve meaningful career advancement. We believe that career progression requires long-term planning, and thus we value good relations with our candidates to ensure that every career step they take could bring them closer to their personal goals.
If you are looking to speak with us for career advice, drop us your resume and/or contact at email@example.com and our sector specialist will follow up with you.