About This Role: This position is to serve as a key strategic and operational support to SHEIN Singapore business, responsible for improvements in financial reporting system and timely preparation of financial statement.
- Be responsible for accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements (under US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP) for both internal and external reporting.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and compliance with the relevant accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversees the external audit process and manage relationships with all external auditors/regulators.
- Help with measuring and analysis of company performance and presentation of findings to executive team.
- Facilitate the continuous improvements in financial reporting system.
- Experienced and energetic finance professional with a passion to make a difference.
- A true team player with very good communication and people skills.
- Able to establish relationships and work cooperatively across boundaries and the matrix to achieve results.
- Able to effectively navigate and influence senior management and partner organizations.
- Develops self, peers and direct reports. Builds and invests in a diverse, high-performing team.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams and resolve complex problems positively.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- No limits, but experienced in accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements (under US GAAP, IFRS, CN GAAP) for both internal and external reporting