Opportunity to work with front office trading business, technology platforms and a highly motivated technology delivery team. Market products – Bloomberg & Apex Business Domain - Fixed Income & Equities.
The Role Responsibilities
- Analyse and gain a detailed level understanding of Securities Trading
- Be involved with workshops with Risk, Finance, Operations etc so that Business Requirements can be documented.
- Prepare Gap Analysis, Business Requirements Documents (BRD, FSD), FAQ, Operational, Pre, Post implementation install and deployment documentation and Project Approval Requests
- Work closely with SME experts in various areas of the business gaining an understanding of their processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance preferred)
- Over 8 years hands-on investment banking IT experience required, preferably working in FM Technology area in past.
- Strong Fixed Income & Equities product knowledge i.e. Pricing, Trading, Trade Capture, Tri-party, settlements, clearing, Fixing, etc
- Understanding of Bonds, Securities Lending products and Collateral Management
- The ability to work directly with Operations and Business teams to understand current processes so that change implications can be determined, or process improvements can be suggested is required.
- At least 5 years BA experience with Trading applications like APEX/MARTINI, Bloomberg TOMS
- Good understanding of Database SQL , MQ, XML, Data Model, DevOps
- Drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business
- Experience of capturing requirements (BDD format) and liaising directly with senior business stakeholders
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Define Test strategy, scenarios, cases and execute the same
- Good organisation skills, an attention to detail and an enquiring mind are essential