Our client is an international financial institution with a strong global presence and we are looking to hiring an IT Auditor to join their team. We are looking for experienced candidates with banking internal audit experience.
Responsibilities for VP, IT Audit, Global Bank
- Conduct IT and Cyber Security audits within set guidelines and present findings to the department's management team in order to seek approval on corrective recommendations.
- Manage the conduct of audit(s) assigned and ensure that they are on time, on budget, to the required standard and provide value to the bank.
- Risk assessment of IT activities
- Do the Relevant Control Testing
- Develop recommendations for improvement and support implementation.
Key Requirement for VP, IT Audit, Global Bank
- Possess CISA, CISSP, CISM or CCSP certification is a plus
- Possess Bachelor's or Master's in Information Technology, Computer Science and related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in IT/audit/risk/compliance in the Financial Services industry