Infrastructure Automation Engineer
- Design, implement and maintain software/tools to solve complex infra management tasks.
- Orchestrate infra processes using Orchestrator tools.
- Customise infra health monitoring and metrics collection using monitoring software and automation tools.
- Provision and implement custom scripts where applicable for automation.
- Deliver and implement infra automation projects according to Bank standards and requirements.
- Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years in network automation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is preferred.
- Must have hands-on experiences on Automation Tools, Orchestration Platform, Network Monitoring and related components
- Practical administration experience on Unix-based operating system and well-versed with Unix commands/utilities (Redhat).
- Strong experience with software development and ability to write scripts or programming language in Python, bash, sh and Restful API is a must.
- Working knowledge with Ansible, YAML, JSON, HP Operations Orchestration, Artificial Intelligence or data analytics is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud automation (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus.
- Must be familiar with data structures, database, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- Familiar with networking architecture, concept, overlay, routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- Good understanding of the following protocols: SNMP, Traps, Syslog, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTPS and SSH
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision