Infrastructure Channel Security Engineer
• Provide operational support for HSM (Hardware Security Module), 2FA, Soft Token, EAIM(Waveset), ESSO, SSH, Connect Direct and PGP systems.
• Perform Upgrade and enhancement to HSM, 2FA, Soft Token, EAIM(Waveset), ESSO, SSH, Connect Direct and PGP systems to meet business and compliance requirements.
• Perform change request based on new design standards and business requirements.
• Preform fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and root cause analysis for related issues.
• Deliver and implement request according to Bank standards and requirements.
• Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress.
• Assist and advise application development teams in the use of HSM, 2FA, SSH, Connect Direct and PGP systems.
• Enhance and support the operations of security infrastructure, in particular the authentication and secured transfer services by various applications via Internet & electronic channels in the bank.
• Provide technical consultant and support for HSM, 2FA, Soft Token, EAIM(Waveset), ESSO, SSH, Connect Direct and PGP related projects & solutions.
• Work with various teams to provide solutions to resolve security issues raised for internal and regulatory compliance.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in technical support role in banking environment.
• Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly.
• Positive attitude towards continuous learning.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and possess initiative.
• Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing SSH and connect direct file transfer, PGP encryption, HSM support, 2FA, Soft Token EAIM(WAVESET) (Waveset), ESSO etc. systems.
• Working knowledge of Windows OS, AIX, Solaris and Linux is preferred.
• Experience in monitoring, performance tuning and scripting languages is a plus.