Investment Product Manager
The Product Manager is an intermediate level position responsible for managing a broad range of Products, setting digital strategy and new product propositions, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of new product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Provide insight and recommendations on innovative product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well as oversee aspects of product development life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies.
- Oversee strategic product roadmap, development, launch, and proposition to gain maximum benefit from new product
- Work with Operations and Technology with regards to process design to achieve efficiency for user.
- Participate in budgeting and planning for strategic priorities and new initiatives
- Develop detailed product requirements and conduct market readiness evaluations during testing phases to ensure product quality and performance goals are met
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve business issues related to technology projects with significant business impact
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product customization projects and influence decisions through advice, counsel, and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization
- Document new products and/or changes to existing products, ensure smooth business implementation during launch process, and prioritize and validate potentially dynamic material from multiple sources using analytical skills
- Direct and oversee product marketing program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and competitive field
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Cross functional knowledge (e.g. marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, analytics)
- Ability to drive business innovation, leverage management information, and utilize data analytics to drive results
- Experience in scenario development and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience in statistical modeling or other similar techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development with focus on commercial application, financial acumen, and investment processes across asset classes
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting