My client is a top 5 global system integrator with strong established brand in Singapore. They are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Java Software Engineer to work on application support & implementation projects for their Enterprise customers on their digital transformation journey.
- Partner with project team for requirement gathering, customer processes analysis and workflows.
- Translate & map functional requirements into application design using established design methodologies and guideline.
- Develop software modules, reports and integration to external systems which may include configuration of workflow and use of workflow and reporting tools.
- Develop unit test package and perform integration testing, system testing, and support User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Provide support to the customers. Investigate all reported problems, initiate amendments & testing to ensure quality of the system.
- Maintain system documentation and provide guidance to junior hires.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any related discipline
- Experience in SOAP / REST API services
- Integration with heterogeneous environments like Linux, and Wintel platforms as well as other commercial solutions.
- Database — MS SQL, Oracle
- Implementation of High Availability production environment
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
Jerry Tan Puay Kng
EA Licence No.: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1104802
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.