Lead - APAC Private Banking FP&A
The role forms an integral part of the PB Finance function within APAC CFO. The role has an overall responsibility for all financial topics relating to Credit Suisse's APAC Private Banking franchise.
It is pivotal in bridging relationships between the Heads of Business, COO functions, other CFO functions as well as other corporate functional teams.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the other divisional finance teams as well as provide a single liaison point of representation to the business on key finance. The role is based in Singapore and reports to the PB CFO. A) Business Advisory and partnership
Head of Business performance Management including Expense Management, PTI forecasting and business planning for APAC Private Bank
- Act as the primary contact to the business on all finance matters, representing finance in business management meetings and committees.
- To support the definition and implementation of the strategic roadmap for Private Banking.
- To provide transparency on the financial gaps and drivers around cost efficiency, effective Balance Sheet measurement and management at the market and location levels and identify mitigating actions/next steps.
Participate and drive key business initiatives around strategies and products
- To liaise with Business and Central finance functions including Group on Strategic Business Planning, monthly forecasting, tracking of flash to forecast as well as governance around allocations.
- To ensure effective collaboration and knowledge sharing with the MBIS team/ Mumbai COE function.
- Collaborate with MIS platform teams to make valuable contributions added MIS reports and analysis identify capability gaps and define future improvements.
- Provide expert advice, training and support on finance data, processes and systems and ensure a strong control environment.
- All control measures following identification of the risks should be documented and implemented effectively.
Business Support on Analytics, Strategies and projects for APAC PB
- Participate in key business initiatives in an advisory or leadership capacity. Undertake proactive analysis to understand business drivers, key trends and develop strategies and actionable recommendations to address.
- To participate and provide inputs in driving APAC level projects involving Pricing Structure Discussions, Product portfolio offerings etc.
- To work with the business partners and Management teams i.e. COO functions in driving analytics and facilitating fact - based decisions, focusing on top line revenues, allocations and PTI.
- Understand key financial risks, define and implement appropriate monitoring and operational controls, support legal entity oversight (Singapore location packs).
- Continuously refine and revisit legacy processes with a view to identify deficiencies and re-engineer processes thereby building more efficiency.
- You have equivalent work experience (+15 years) in Finance/Accounting functions or similar capacity in Wealth Management.
- You have strong track record supporting a front office business in a finance business partner/controlling capacity or similar.
- You possess strong leadership skills and proven ability to collaborate with the business.
- Strong communication skills, able to operate with senior executives
- Analytical skills and strategic problem solving abilities
- You embrace diversity and have experience in leading a multi-cultural team with strong staff development capabilities.
- You hold an academic degree and professional qualifications in a relevant area e.g. Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration.