Mobile Banking, SG Digital Channels Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
The Digital Banking team plays an instrumental role in DBS's push in the innovation space. We lead the digital strategy for consumer banking and build the foundations critical for the desired digital customer journey.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who understands the millennial generation and can contribute fresh ideas to better serve our digital communities. With an open work culture, there are constant opportunities to present your ideas and contributions to the bank.
Managing and supporting the world's best Digital Channels (Mobile Banking - Digibank) to achieve omni customer experience, digitization & build best in class capabilities. Drive CSS score to increase engagement & customer satisfaction. Job Roles and Responsibilities
You can expect to:
- Drive digibank innovation projects and identify business opportunities - We are constantly brainstorming for new ways to improve the digital customer journey through use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Lead & Build digibank mobile strategies - Aspire to make a difference for digital customers by building on DBS's omni-channel strategy, and pioneering new digital experiences through ground-breaking innovations, while building up your portfolio on digital mobile projects.
- Engage Senior Management, Tech and Ops, and Product teams - running a Digital Channel requires constant engagement and communications with key stakeholders. There is ample opportunity to socialize and network with other players in the Bank, both within and outside CBG. Collaborate with and learn from cross functional business partners (including Customer Experience, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations and others) to develop holistic, end-to-end digital solutions that fulfill customer and business needs.
- Design and develop the best-in-class customer & employee journeys on our digibank app, identify untapped opportunities for digital value capture and strategic cost management, and manage timely delivery of projects.
- Identify and anticipate emerging mobile technology, customer insights, industry trends and customer behaviour trends to continuously improve our online and mobile offerings, and strive to be the best digital bank in the world.
- Improve customer satisfaction on our mobile channel. Monitor the Voice of Customers feedback channels to identify areas for improvement, define short term action points and permanent fixes to remove pain points.
- Define business requirements for digital mobile channel enhancements, review functional specifications and participate/sign off on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) along with processes and documentation
- Design customer migration and communications plan through online marketing campaigns and engagement efforts to increase Improve channel usage
Qualification & Core Competency
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in a related position.
- Some experience in digital channel management, gathering business requirement, managing channels projects and initiatives
- Strong in Digital Trends and Technological Savvy
- Keen interest in emerging digital trends and how to apply them to improve our digital customer experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems with the use of data and customer feedback.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Independent worker that can creatively take forward an idea and make it a reality
- Ability to complete work independently with limited direction and supervision
- Presentation skills, communication skills, exercise creative and critical thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Demonstrate strong ability on analytics
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.