At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as Client Due Diligence Specialist
in the Name Screening, Client Due Diligence (Associate/ Senior Associate)
This screening role reports into CDD Screening Team Lead where the candidate will be primarily responsible for performing client name screening tasks for account onboarding and periodic review needs.
Key stakeholders will include Front Office, Compliance and Change Management Teams. Responsibilities
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening using prescribed search engines such as NetReveal, Dow Jone Factiva, World-Check, Google and Baidu as part of the Bank's Onboarding, Periodic Review processes
- Ensure effective discharge of the screening requirement based on defined screening methodology and workflow
- Ensure screening request are processed on a prompt and timely basis in accordance with defined productivity/efficiency measures and maintaining a high quality of the screening request performed
- Perform other non-screening tasks that may be assigned by line manager from time to time and ensure the effective discharge of the tasks assigned (such as process improvements in the account services workflow).
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking. Candidates with up to 4 years of working experience in a similar capacity and who has displayed keenness in developing career in the area of Client Due Diligence space.
- Min Diploma/Degree Holder