- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
O&T Financial Control – Accounts Payable
O&T Financial Control – Accounts PayableResponsibilities
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data.
• Prepare invoices (EAV) for processing.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing invoice aging status.
• Proven working experience as accounts payable officer (or accounts receivable officer)
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration