Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- In charge of office management
- Office Peripherals
- Buddy support for receptionist when on leave or away.
- Administrative issues / Office supplies assisted by receptionist
- Procurement - Creates requisition (PO) assisted by receptionist
- Look after facilities and utilities of a business. This includes contacting utility companies to make sure that all services are functioning properly. The office manager also typically looks after other needs of the office building, including insurance, cleaning services, pest control and landscaping.
(Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position including the typical problems encountered in carrying out the responsibilities.)
1. Maintain office services
- Office Manager's primary support on Operation management for Aperia office, Wework office and International Plaza office.
- Establish standards and procedures
- Organize office operations and procedures. Maintains office efficiency on office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organize new hire setup process on IT coordination (RSA token, laptop request) and mobile equipment. Not limiting to the coordination with onsite IT support.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Be the go-to person on travel related enquiries and travel insurance matter.
- Organize and set up for new hires on company corporate card.
2. Maintain office records
- Design filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
3. Maintain office efficiency
- Some overtime / weekend work due to facilities management requirements.
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supply
4. Perform other related duties as required
If there are any changes in the office schedule, policies or procedures, it is the Office manager's duty to communicate the same to the employees. This duty will be supported by the Receptionist in the event when Office Manager is out of office.
Office manager must ensure the general communication (General notification / Important notice) is communicated to the employees.
- Min. Diploma in relevant subjects
- 4-5yrs experience in administration / office management