Senior Quant Trader An extremely well-funded Options Market Maker in stealth mode is currently looking to hire a seasoned Systematic Trader to spearhead and run its automated trading and research build out efforts across traditional asset classes, particularly in equity derivatives. The ideal candidate will have experience not only developing and implementing fully automated, high frequency trading strategies but also have applied experience in understanding the intricacies of the key markets in the APAC region.
- Contribute to the firm's quantitative trading efforts (market making)
- Conduct alpha research, executing trades & managing risks to maximize returns from each signal produced by the team
- Mentor Junior team members
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO to spearhead idea generation around the fund and its performance
- 5 + years of experience in the systematic trading space or Front Office Quantitative team
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience of managing substantial amounts of capital
- Expertise in Python/C++.
- Applied experience and knowledge of equity derivatives
- Advanced quantitative discipline (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics etc.).
**Open to international candidates**