PEGA Developer (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an PEGA Developer
in the O&T Client Information
The PEGA Developer is part of the development team in the design and implementation of IT solutions using the PEGA BPM tool.
The candidate is expected to have strong expertise in software design and development, experience in area of client onboarding as well as knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics. Responsibilities :
- Support Business Engineers (BE) in the engagement with business stakeholders to highlight any technical and implementation constraints throughout the project, especially during requirements gathering and analysis phases.
- Support BE during the creation of Functional Specifications Document (FSD) to ensure alignment to the Bank's IT strategy and aptness to the target IT landscape, including assessment of any downstream impact due to changes introduced.
- Prepare IT Solutions Review Deck and Technical Design Specifications ( TSD ); or perform reviews of such deliverables from vendors. Attain acceptance of these deliverables from the relevant project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with backend system teams for the implementation of system interfaces or changes to existing interfaces, including any changed required within the backend systems.
- Provide clarifications to development teams during the implementation phase of the project for queries pertaining to the TSD or FSD. Where necessary, re-engage BE to revise requirements and/or for the acceptance of alternative solutions, due to design or implementation constraints encountered.
- Advice Quality Assurance team on systems impacted by changes and the extent of such changes in the support of establishing the necessary test scope; and provide clarifications to any queries during the System Integration Testing ( SIT ) phase to the Quality Assurance team.
- Support the Technical Lead in the setup of the necessary testing environments and support Test Manager to ensure these environments are stable to minimize disruptions and downtime during testing cycles.
- Work closely with the development team in the rectification of defects by supporting them to identify root cause and propose solutions to fix issues.
- Degree in computer discipline.
- At least 7-year experience in application development/software engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in workflows related projects and the use of PEGA as a workflow implementation tool.
- Experience with .NET framework, MS Dynamics, MS SQL and J2EE, preferred.
- Sound knowledge in system engineering disciplines such as application architecture, design patterns, structured coding methodology and data modeling.
- Possesses good problem isolation and trouble-shooting skills