- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
PMO MIFID II Programme Office
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
PMO MIFID II Programme OfficeAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Governance - Support project managers and be the single point of contact on managing financials for the regulatory initiatives spanning across multiple program/project
• Budget construction - Working with programme manager as part of annual programme budget submission
• Cost - Ensure accurate project costs are captured and tracked. Work closely with technology teams to perform monthly project financial review, reconciliation, budget re-forecast and submission. Track all the variables related to Finance and provide a single view to the program highlighting any key risks/issues
• Resources. Maintain cross-programme resource plans for use within multiple programme governance forums, up to and including the programme Executive Steering Committee
• Project Risks - Maintain RAID items across the programme according to mandatory standards, utilizing Clarity
• Planning - Maintain project plan/milestones across the programme, collaborating with the project managers and stream leads, including the tracking of deliverables across multiple work streams and projects
• Artefacts - Artefacts linked to deliverables expected to be produced by the project in collaboration with the project manager and accountable stream leads including tracking a project RACI matrix.
• Maintain and manage the mandatory document store to meet bank-wide standards, programme requirements, and audit requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
• 10+ years working experience performing a PMO role, with a strong preference for experience within a Financial Markets environment
• Experience working within complex matrix programmes, managing multiple stakeholders, and multiple project/programme streams, including having experience of technology delivery and project lifecycles.
• Experience in project lifecycle, tracking costs and forecasts, submitting MIS reports
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
• Very strong knowledge of CA Clarity PPM
• Strong and crisp written and verbal communication skills
• Able to coordinate and work with diverse teams across multiple locations, and senior members of the bank
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and within strict timelines
• Qualification in a market best practice project methodology (PMP, PRINCE 2 etc)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.