Product Finance – Sub Ledger & Data SME
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Involvement in all stages of change programme lifecycle, from initiation and design to post-implementation
- Ensure Sub Ledger Data can support Finance requirements
- Support data and Sub Ledger requirements for External Projects
- Validate upstream booking systems data as fit for Finance use
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members across various locations and time zones
- Link between Business teams and technology partners in ensuring delivery supports Business requirements.
- Investment banking experience (finance or product control experience preferred)
- Extensive project change/business analysis experience (exposure to both tactical and strategic solutions preferred)
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in full change programme lifecycle/methodology, from initiation and design to post-implementation
- Detailed understanding of banking IT systems, including trade processing workflows, from trade booking to GL entries is essential
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Able to perform gap analysis, identify and escalate issues and risks to the appropriate parties
- Understanding of Local and IFRS GAAP requirements
- Strong self-starter with minimal need for guidance/supervision
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.