Professional Services Manager - Cloud Technologies
Professional Services Manager / Account Management / Project Lead for a cutting-edge Fintech. The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a Professional Services Manager. In this role, you will:
- Understand client system requirements and assist with client data collection and user setup throughout cloud technology implementations.
- Build strong client relationships, interfacing with individuals across all levels of seniority.
- Manage client projects; develop detailed project plans with milestones in order to ensure successful completion of an implementation within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Provide application and systems training to clients; including users, administrators and support personnel. Lead small teams of trainers at client locations.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Sales / relationship / Account management experience across financial services - ideally financial markets.
- Cloud technology experience / passion.
- Project / program management, ideally within the Cloud space.
- Experience deploying a financial services system across trading floors, and involvement with the data input, user configuration, and user training for the system.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Willingness and ability to travel