- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 20 Feb 19
The Programme PMO works alongside with the Programme Accountable Executive, Product Owners and Technology Delivery Head to manage the delivery of technology solutions for Private Banking Wealth Management clients. They will be accountable for executing and continuing effective controls and governance across all programme teams and stakeholder groups, and will foster collaboration both within the programme.
You will be responsible to manage the programme governance framework and its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams. As a PMO you will prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Most importantly, you are responsible to maintain the Programme Execution Document, detailing the budget, scope, resource and benefits for the programme; support the Accountable Executive in presenting the Programme Execution Document for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes.
In terms of financial management, you are responsible to prepare the programme budget as part of the Programme Execution Document and maintain it through the duration of the programme. Work with IT Operations Finance and other groups to provide an accurate view of actual spend; track and provide evidence for accruals, recharges and third party spend. You are responsible to ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Accountable Executive in meeting the programme's financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme throughout the project. Lastly, coordinate with Regional and Country counterparts / stakeholders in delivering the above. Role is global, physical location is with the Global Private Banking Wealth Management team in Singapore. May require occasional travel depending on specific projects.
- 4+ years banking experience as a Programme PMO, or as a senior PMO, within a large scale multi-year programme, preferably a global Private Banking or Wealth Management business. Consulting experience at a top tier firm also preferred.
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experience in managing external vendors, preferably with working knowledge of Global Sourcing process and standards.
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline.
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills; ability to simultaneously "see the big picture" and manage the details of implementation; ability to follow through on execution.
- Experience in one or more of the following product areas (FX, Mutual Funds, Equities, Derivatives, Lending, WM Advisory, Bancassurance)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Wealth Management or Private Banking processes and technology systems
- Experience in lean / six sigma process improvement preferred
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Name: Oliver Lim
EA Registration Number: R1657051