Work for external customers facing project an Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities
- Assist in delivery of projects & timelines as Project Executive/ Assistant Project Manager
- Responsible for the start-to-finish delivery of StarHub ICT related projects assigned
- ICT/ I.T infrastructure related deployment such as Wireless, Networks, IPTV & Telco preferred
- Work with multiple vendors to ensure on-time delivery of equipment& task activities.
- Assist the Project Manager to keep track of project deliverables and update project status to various stakeholders
- Will be exposed to various opportunities to learn about ICT project delivery, project management and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Will be exposed to various opportunities to work in different customer's workplace settings
- Actively plans and manages project scope, schedule, cost and resources
- Ensure projects have been managed within scope budget and schedule
- Prevents project scope creep or mitigates it when it occurs, manage changes in clients' requirements to Change Control processes, schedule slippage, technical problems and resources
- Ensures timely submission of reports for projects both internal and external
- Ensure all the projects assigned have been properly updated in the system (E.g: Project SharePoint Portal) and update the project list in the shared drive in the weekly basis
- Ensure one's has followed consistently to the PMO Governance and ensure timesheets have been logged regularly to be accountable for the individual utilization and continuously demonstrate the productivity with efficiency
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University Graduate, Polytechnic/ ITE Graduate, related to ICT/ IT Infrastructure and Systems (E.g: Networks, Switches/ Routers, Wireless, Security Firewall, IPTV, Unified Communications systems related)
- Had attended Project Management related training or Project Management Certified (E.g: PMP, CITPM, Agile...etc, preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management working experience in ICT/ IT Infrastructure and Systems related
- Good in stakeholder management and ability to management multiple vendors and internal technical resources as part of the project team
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to learn attitude, good team spirit and willing to take up new challenges with positive personality and mindset