- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Feb 19
Our client is a Global IT services and Solutions provider. They are looking to hire a Project Manager for their client. This will be a 4 month contract role.
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems.
- Responsible for business as well as team management. Master: Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations longterm goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- First Level University degree.
- Experience in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
- PMP Certified
- Education: Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree, experience, certification. Experience: 7 to 10 years.
- This is a functional role and PM do not need to hands on technical himself.
- He/she is expected to manage team of engineers/3rd party to deliver projects and as such would require understanding of IT infrastructure and application.
- Stakeholder management, communication/presentation skills would be critical for this role.
- PMP certification would be desirable
Do to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688