The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified boundaries of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
ITPM/SM with 10+ years direct experience in managing projects. Background in running medium to large size projects as Sr project manager in complex multi vendor environment, interacting with Sr. stakeholders and managing end to end activities along with 8-10 members.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Own the full project life cycle end to end
- Ensure the program is aligned to and supports strategic objectives
- Prepare detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage the day-to-day project activities, including project management working and steering committees
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards