Project Manager, Business Analyst for Regulatory Project
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Project Manager / Business Analyst for Regulatory to join our team in Singapore.
The Project Manager oversees project success.
His/her responsibilities are:
- Facilitate committees and work closely with the project team to deliver the project deliverables, prioritization, estimations and planning
- Creates partnership with product owners, stakeholders and transversal teams (security, solution architects, compliance…)
- Ensure the team’s adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
- Ensure coherent of the tasks and commitment based on release and functionality of overall product
- Contributes & ensures compliance to the client’s governance, Secure SDLC frameworks
- Assures transparency of the work that is being done and its progress
- Provide regular update and reporting to his/her Division Managers (Domain Heads if required)
- Understand the impediments/blockers faced by the team and help the team to remove as much as possible
- Manage the release planning and management of the deliveries and update necessary tools required
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects if required
As a Business Analyst as secondary role, his/her responsibilities are:
- Experience in handling Regulatory topics like: AEOI/CRS, FATCA, SRD II, IRS871m or any other Regulatory Reporting
- Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and end users
- Writes GFS (or user stories) and confirm the understanding with the developers.
- Perform system analysis with the BA of other applications squads/teams when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Work with developers on system development and unit testing.
- Work with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in working with large distributed IT teams
- At least 5+ years of experience/exposure application development with Java technologies / Reporting systems
- Exposure to applications handling Fiscal or Regulatory Reporting
- Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Highly analytical, able to investigate, troubleshoot and determine issues at root cause
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Great listener, empathetic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- JIRA usage, Confluence, Release Management Tools
- Previous experience with Scrum or Agile methodology, SDLC, Waterfall
- Exposure to applications revolving around: AAA, Olympic, Client Management Systems, Datawarehouse, Batch processing of reports
- Scrum Master Certification or PMP (or equivalent)