- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Project & Programme Management Officer
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Project & Programme Management OfficerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Programme Co-ordinator and supporting the Client Engagement Effectiveness programme
- PMO support to ensure the programme is aligned to the Group PMO project management standards
- Optimise PMO delivery by leveraging various project management tools and systems including Clarity
- Analysis and interpretation of programme reporting and assisting project teams with updates for senior stakeholders.
- Production of Programme Steering Committee (PgSC) packs including summary status dashboards, financials, risks/issues etc.
- Monitor programme risks, issues & dependencies so that information is up to date and are closed where appropriate
- Co-ordination of change control approval process working with delivery manager leads to ensure change requests are adequately controlled
- PMO representation on CEE project working groups to ensure progress all are meeting groups PMO standards
Our Ideal Candidate
- PMO background or would suit finance background looking to move into change management
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Ability to listen, understand and be a self-starter in proposing improvements where things are not working efficiently
- Produce meaningful and insightful reports/management information
- Stakeholder management skills - confidence to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels across multiple teams
- Budgeting and cost control demonstrating an ability to effectively manage and track projects costs
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of project management and workflow technologies would be advantageous (e.g. MS Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.