- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Project & Quality Manager (BBCSC – Project & Quality Management) (Contract 12-month)
Project & Quality Manager (BBCSC – Project & Quality Management) (Contract 12-month)Rank: MGR6 (Contract 12-month)
As Singapore's longest established local bank, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
As a Singapore Quality Class (SQC), Singapore Service Class (S-Class) and People Developer (PD) certified department by SPRING Singapore, you can be assured that Business Banking Commercial Service Centre (BBCSC) is committed to invest and develop our people.
If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today
- As a Project & Quality Manager, identify process improvement, cost optimisation and customer experience improvement opportunities
- Prepare data collection and validate the measurement system
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and complete end-user requirements for streamlined processes
- Perform user acceptance testing and follow through execution plans to support project and achieve measurable improvement
- At least Bachelor's degree in mathematical or information technology and financial discipline
- Data and project management skills
- Experience with process driven projects in CRM, Banking or Customer Service environment.
- You must be passionate about customer service, pro-active, cheerful in nature, and team-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, articulation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think independently and to work under pressure