Details of the Division and Team:
The individual will be working as a member of the Client Analytics and Transaction Services APAC regional team supporting primarily the Global Credit Trading desk. This will be a business face-off role and it requires strong analytical and organization skills to perform analysis and develop requirements to address various changes across different systems, processes and markets
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
• Trade Capture and any exception handling activities
• Facilitates CTB initiatives and drives continuous improvement program within the team. Participate and coordinate with the region for the system user acceptance tests for internal application
• Manage projects, setting up meetings, gathering information, sending out information, and coordinating with other locations on change implementation.
• Implement procedure and control changes and create, re-format process documentation
• Perform administrative tasks; such as report preparation, document creation, data preparation, cleaning of files and share-drive, and SharePoint
• Provide support to any day-to-day task that may occur from time to time
• Performs query resolution for processes within the teams remit and regularly assesses the effectiveness of the checks.
• Main interface with trade capture teams in trading hubs and provides inputs into both regular and adhoc forums with them (i.e. escalated issues reviews, control calls etc).
Your skills and experience:
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you: