- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- 24 Nov 17
Regional Citiphone Head, Asia
Regional Citiphone Head, Asia
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17068942
The Regional Citiphone Team exists to ensure consistent and well-embedded best practices regarding people, process, technology and the customer service experience across 17 countries in Asia. This position will be responsible for partnering with Country Business Managers, Country Citiphone leaders and regional Asia Consumer Banking franchise to create a well-defined Services and Contact center strategy across 17 markets in APAC and EMEA. The incumbent will provide vision, leadership, and transformational direction to the future of Services 2020 strategy.
• The role will involve developing a vision for providing outstanding service to customers, going beyond call centres, in line with current digital landscape.
• Drive the business digitization agenda of the call centre through a thorough understanding of customer contact rates; work in partnership with multiple stakeholders to eliminate the pain points and introduce relevant infrastructure and tools that drives digital customer engagement levels.
• Use data and analytics to understand customer servicing needs proactively and introduce new digital client servicing capabilities.
• Forge a collaborative partnership with other Operations Functional leaders to ensure a consistent approach to people, process, technology and customer experience.
• Collaborate with global, regional and country level leaders to achieve business goals.
• Provide oversight for the controls and business performance related to call center delivery across all consumer lines of business in Asia.
• Serve as an advocate for promoting best-in-class, consistent client treatment.
• Work with country leaders to implement common scorecards around people and clients. Monitors and reports on client satisfaction indicators.
• Accountable for refining, implementing & monitoring a common strategy for Citiphone in Asia.
• Accountable for the leverage of technology, process and human capital.
• Keeps abreast of competitive landscape. Is considered a subject matter expert in the field of call center operations management.
• Researches and Identifies emerging technology that will assist in transforming call center in responding to evolving client expectations
• Complete Operational or Business ownership in rapidly changing functional areas at large organizations with demonstrated cross-channel and digital experience.
• Experience in digital transformation in large scale operations
• Experience in data and analytics driven decision management
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders at senior levels (experience in Asia markets preferable).
• Fifteen plus years Business/Operational experience.
• Excellent/proven customer service experience working in large scale service centers
• Strong understanding of business procedures and call center management
• Detailed understanding of key drivers of financial results and impact to customers.
• Ability to navigate through the regional framework, handle conflicting priorities and goals.
• Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team to develop solutions.
• Effective people management skills with a proven track record of effective delegation, motivation, and employee and customer satisfaction.
• Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
• Ability to understand customer needs and manage expectations.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Bachelor's degree. An MBA or equivalent advanced degree desired
• Superior execution skills and ability to drive results in a Business/Operational organization.
• Superior relationship management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data, operational processes/policies/trends and infer relevant business applications across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
• Exemplary thought leadership skills, able to build and lead strategic initiatives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present information to senior level audiences in simple, logical business terms.
• Ability to work effectively in a team in order to coordinate and build consensus on standards and initiatives.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills; able to facilitate a diverse set of senior executives to drive convergence to a common set of priorities and standards across Global Regions.
• Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed and ambiguous environment.
• Detailed and highly organized with strong analytical skills. Able to multi-task and set priorities.
• Demonstrated capability of leveraging technology in operational arena.
• Ability to establish a repeatable, reliable process to provide transparency into regional Business/Operations on a consistent and timely basis.
• Demonstrated people and thought leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to mobility and diversity.